Corporates are increasingly recognising the huge risks that climate change poses as they set more ambitious targets, but they need to be held to account by asset managers, according to Schroders.
Speaking on 23 June at Incisive Media's Sustainable Investment Festival, Schroders head of sustainability strategy Hannah Simons noted that last year was a landmark year in terms of sustainability ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date