Pension funds should check their asset managers are properly aligned with their beliefs on ESG and sustainability, according to experts speaking at the Incisive Media Sustainable Investment Festival.
During a keynote on 23 June, Barnett Waddingham partner David Moreton and investment consultant Eva Grace said that there is still a fair amount of greenwashing that goes on in the industry, and th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date