A strong dividend recovery is underway with second quarter global payouts jumping by 26.3% compared with last year, recovering to $471.7bn (£344bn) – only 6.8% below their levels in quarter two of 2019.
The latest edition of the Janus Henderson Global Dividend Index, published today (23 August), found that companies restarting cancelled payouts contributed three quarters of the underlying surge - ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date