Defined benefit (DB) scheme trustees’ appetite for taking risks has increased since pre-pandemic times, Charles Stanley Fiduciary Management (CSFM) research shows.
Findings from the firm's professional DB trustee survey show 47% feel their appetite for investment risk is higher than it was 18 months ago. Findings show that almost a quarter (22%) of trustee...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date