The government has been urged to use the opportunity of COP26 and build consensus on the role of pension schemes in tackling climate change.
The Work and Pensions Committee (WPC) called on the government ahead of COP26 - taking place in Glasgow in November - to show global leadership on pensions and climate change. In a report publis...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date