The Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) has updated its Retirement Living Standards to reflect the changing attitudes towards retirement post-pandemic.
The trade body's standards were published two years ago and were designed to help people picture the lifestyle they want when they retire and understand the cost of that lifestyle. The updated s...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date