The Wiltshire Pension Fund has set a 2050 goal to reach net-zero investments, to meet the demands of its members.
The fund said it is committed to a low-carbon portfolio, and will ensure it invests in global equities that are weighted according to their carbon intensity. It said this approach has enabled th...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date