Firms offering administration services to pension schemes saw their gender pay gaps fall by an average of 1.4 percentage points in 2019/20, Professional Pensions analysis finds.
On average, the mean gender pay gap recorded by such firms was recorded at 24.6%, while the corresponding figure on a median basis was 21.0%, which was down by 0.7 percentage points. This means ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date