The LifeSight master trust is investing nearly $1bn (£730m) in Willis Towers Watson’s Climate Transition Index (CTI) fund.
The investment by LifeSight - which is Willis Towers Watsons' defined contribution master trust - is set to fund mainstream mobilisation towards its climate goals and will be joined by $75m of inve...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date