The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has never rejected an application to launch a fund, a freedom of information (FoI) request from Professional Pensions' sister title shows.
The regulatory body - which first came into force in April 2013 - told Investment Week that it has not "formally refused any new scheme authorisation applications" in any given year since inceptio...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date