The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has approved the change of control of River and Mercantile Group (R&M) to AssetCo, following the agreement of an all-share acquisition between the two firms at the start of the year.
The approval comes one month after the reverse takeover received 100% shareholder approval at AssetCo's annual general meeting, in what chair Martin Gilbert called a display of "overwhelming suppor...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date