The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has implemented a new employment offer across its business, which includes increasing 800 of its lowest-paid employees’ salaries by an average of £4,310.
The new offer, which follows a consultation among FCA colleagues and the firm's staff consultative committee, will also see salary and performance-related pay across the business increase by an ave...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date