This week’s top stories include confirmation that Willis Towers Watson will rebrand to WTW and the Imperial Tobacco Pension Fund’s £1.8bn buy-in with Standard Life.
1) Willis, Towers and Watson names lost in WTW rebrand Willis Towers Watson has rebranded as WTW - ending a long history for the names of its predecessor businesses. 2) Imperial Tobacco in £1....
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date