Lane Clark & Peacock, BlackRock and Legal & General (L&G) are among the first financial services firms to achieve a ‘gold standard’ award for LGBT+ equality within financial services.
The standard is presented to firms who score top marks in LGBT Great's inclusion index benchmarking tracker (iiBT) - the framework for which was developed by the organisation and designed to empowe...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date