Nine UK pension companies and thinktank Onward have urged the government to widen access to auto-enrolment (AE).
The thinktank and pension firms wrote to chancellor Rishi Sunak today (4 March) warning younger people, part time workers and those on lower incomes should have greater access to AE. In the lett...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date