A £4m investment within the Suffolk County Council pension fund has fallen to nil following the Russian invasion of Ukraine last month.
This reflects Russian stocks held within an emerging markets index fund that the pension scheme holds. In response to economic sanctions levelled against Russia due to its invasion of Ukraine, t...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date