The millions of savers who have their workplace pension distributed among numerous small pots are unlikely to feel benefit from pensions dashboards, Age UK says.
Speaking this morning (23 March) at a Work and Pensions Committee (WPC) evidence session, Age UK head of policy Chris Brooks called for the government to take more action around small pots. "The...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date