The level of contributions required to service the deficit of the Universities Superannuation Scheme (USS) is down to 0%, according to a new report.
The report issued after a Joint Negotiating Committee (JNC) meeting on 29 March outlined the scheme's most recent position based on data available which remains subject to turbulent market conditio...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date