More engagement with stakeholders can be expected before the government can implement ambitions set out in its 2017 review of auto-enrolment (AE).
In its response to the third part of the Work and Pensions Committee's inquiry into the success of pension freedoms, the Department for Work and Pensions (DWP) said it wanted to engage further with...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date