Seven in every ten requests for a defined benefit (DB) pension transfer are raising scam warning flags, XPS Pensions Group says.
The consultant said signs of transfers where a scam might be present "soared" last month as shown by its scam flag index. The March increase represents the third consecutive monthly increase in ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date