Investors – including institutional investors and pension schemes – will have a more transparent view of listed companies’ senior leadership diversity under new proposals to boost disclosure.
The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) - the regulator of contract-based pension schemes - has today (20 April) outlined its proposals to amend its listing rules to include diversity targets, which ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date