The majority of industry members feel the government’s ambitions in its 2017 review of auto-enrolment (AE) do not need further consideration.
Responding to a PP Pensions Buzz survey this week, 52% of respondents said the ambitions should be implemented now instead of consulting further as was suggested earlier this month by the Departmen...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date