Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP) has acquired multi-office research consultancy firm Delta-EE in a bid to expand net-zero navigation services to its client base.
LCP today (26 April) added that the acquisition put it "at the heart of the energy transition" which it said was a key priority for pension funds. Delta-EE has operations in Cambridge, London an...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date