Legal & General Investment Management (LGIM) has secured a £270m green debt facility from a banking group on behalf of its build to rent (BTR) platform.
Consisting of HSBC, NatWest and Standard Chartered, the banking group will fund the four-year green debt facility, which is expected to fund the development of the development of the £500m BTR plat...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date