The Universal Office Supplies Pension Scheme has agreed a £47m buy-in with Legal & General (L&G) covering the benefits of 175 deferred members and 85 retirees.
The transaction for the scheme of former stationery and office supplies provider Staples UK was agreed as part of a sole insurer process. It is the second of a two-part transaction; this style o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date