Nest has today (4 May) announced that it has entered into a new private equity partnership with Schroders Capital.
The new partnership will see the government-backed auto-enrolment provider and Schroders Capital -the private markets investment division of Schroders - join forces to help the third of the UK work...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date