The majority of the industry agree more effort needs to be put into attracting scheme members to become lay trustees, a Professional Pensions poll shows.
PP's Pensions Buzz poll last week saw 67% of respondents agree more needed to be done on recruiting lay trustees, ahead of 26% who disagreed. A total 7% of pundits were unsure either way on whet...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date