When the government passed the Coronavirus Act in March 2020, it included provisions to address staff shortages in the NHS.
One such provision included a temporary suspension of return to work restrictions applicable to certain NHS retirees, meaning they could return to work to fight the pandemic without their pension b...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date