Just under half of UK pension schemes have tested the strength of their IT systems to prevent cybercrime in the last 12 months, according to a Professional Pensions poll.
PP's latest Pension Buzz survey has revealed this week that 47% of schemes have, in the last 12 months, tested the strength of their IT systems against potential cybercrime. This follows on from...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date