Trans-European Port Services Limited (TEPS) has secured £4.4m buy-in with Legal & General (L&G).
TEPS, a subsidiary of John Good & Sons Limited, has business lines in haulage, warehousing and container storages. The £4.4m deal struck with L&G is expected to secure the benefits for the six memb...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date