Education and training will be essential to meet the needs of what is becoming an increasingly complex pensions industry, leading figures have indicated.
Speaking yesterday (17 May) at Professional Pensions Live, an industry panel acknowledged that the sector is facing numerous ongoing challenges - not least the cost of living crisis, the war in Ukr...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date