State auto-enrolment (AE) credits for workers on career breaks should be introduced to reduce the widening gender pensions gap, Hymans Robertson has advised.
In an open letter addressed to the Work and Pensions Select Committee, the firm has called on the government to introduce state AE credits to reduce the widening gender pension gap. Hymans als...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date