The capacity for savers to fully grasp the impact of the changes to their defined benefit (DB) pension scheme is the biggest challenge to Royal Mail’s planned collective defined contribution (CDC) model implementation.
Speaking at Professional Pensions Life earlier this week, head of corporate pensions Angela Gough said the key risk was around member understanding of the CDC arrangement. "The risk is that if m...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date