AXA Investment Managers (AXA IM) is planning to develop its offering in private markets with the launch of a new business unit.
The firm said the business unit, called AXA IM Private Markets Enabler, would gather indirect alternative investment expertise to complement its current offer. This could include primary and sec...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date