The Lothian Pension Fund (LPF) and Falkirk Council Pension Fund (FCPF) are in the final stages of exploring the potential to merge their operations in a bid to benefit both scheme members and employers.
In a statement the two Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) funds - which represent a combined 115,000 members, 98 active employers and £11.3bn of assets - said the pension committees of both the...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date