The Pensions Regulator (TPR) and the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) have confirmed plans to develop common measurements to compare value for money (VfM).
The measurements will allow the industry and pension savers to compare defined contribution pension schemes to assess which offers better value. The regulators said a common approach across the ...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date