Twenty of some of the largest UK pension schemes have yet to establish net-zero targets, according to new analysis from Make My Money Matter (MMMM).
Analysis conducted by the ethical pensions campaign estimates that, based on market averages, around 24 million tonnes of carbon could be released into the atmosphere per year due to the substantia...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date