The industry believes that being a trustee is more difficult and time consuming now than it was five years ago, a PP poll has found.
Last week's Pensions Buzz survey revealed 86% of respondents agree trustee duties are more challenging now than five years ago. One who agreed said duties are "much more complicated, and there i...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date