Connecting environmental with social factors is an important step that must be taken in the efforts to make the transition to a net-zero economy, Scottish Widows head of pension investments and responsible investments Maria Nazarova-Doyle.
Speaking today (12 July) at the Sustainable Investment Festival 2022, Nazarova-Doyle outlined that the social factors surrounding ESG must be addressed to tackle climate change and successfully mak...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date