The government’s preferred candidate for the role of the pensions ombudsman Dominic Harris has said he would be “delighted” to take on the role.
Harris - who is currently a partner in the pensions team at CWS - said The Pensions Ombudsman (TPO) is "a great institution" and that he is "absolutely delighted to be the government's preferred ca...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date