A guide for trustees covering various single code of practice requirements has been published by the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association (PLSA) and Lane Clark & Peacock (LCP).
The single code of practice - expected this autumn - consolidates ten of The Pension Regulator's (TPR) 15 existing codes of practice and will also incorporate changes introduced under the Occupatio...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date