The Pensions Regulator (TPR) has announced that it has restarted its auto-enrolment (AE) compliance and enforcement activities.
In its annual reports and accounts for 2021/22, published yesterday (14 July), the regulator revealed that, with the easing of restrictions put in place during the Covid-19 pandemic, it has resumed...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date