The pressure on those who manage pension schemes to stay on top of pensions legislation and guidance can be high and this pressure can be particularly felt by member-nominated trustees (MNTs).
In a recent employment tribunal case, an MNT argued that the amount of training time and work they had been required to undertake through that role was unfair. Whilst the employee was ultimately un...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date