The Department for Work and Pensions’ (DWP) draft regulations concerning defined benefit (DB) de-risking “effectively usher out technical provisions”, according to Ross Trustees.
The firm bid "farewell" to technical provisions after noting the DWP's regulations remove them as the primary funding measure which trustees need to be concerned with, and instead "shift the emphas...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date