There’s been a raft of important news this month, with top stories including Guy Opperman’s resignation and reappointment as pensions and financial inclusion minister all within one day.
Policy watch… The government published draft legislation on 20 July confirming low earners who save through a net pay arrangement will get the same level of government top-up as those who use rel...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date