The majority of industry professionals are uncertain on their stance regarding the proposed Solvency II reforms, according to a Professional Pensions poll.
PP's Pensions Buzz survey last week revealed that 68% of respondents did not know whether they agreed with the government's proposed reforms to Solvency II, the framework that provides regulation o...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date