The Pensions Regulator (TPR) is calling on schemes to adopt higher standards of protection for savers’ pots as the ongoing cost of living crisis exposes them to potential new pension scams.
The regulator's new scams strategy - published today (3 August) - warns savers might be "lured by offers to access their pension savings" earlier than tax limits allow in order to cover essential c...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date