Phoenix Group is to acquire closed book UK life insurance company Sun Life UK from Sun Life Financial for £248m.
It said the acquisition is expected to deliver £470m of incremental long-term cash generation, with about 30% of this in the first three years. The deal is subject to regulatory approvals and is ex...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date