Pension funds are under immense pressure amid slowing growth and rising inflation despite ample growth of assets, according to the Thinking Ahead Institute’s report on the largest 300 pension funds globally.
Assets under management (AUM) of the top 300 pension funds rose to $23.6trn (£20.5bn), having grown by 8.9% during the year. 23 UK pension funds feature in the top 300 schemes, representing 4.2%...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date