Market volatility and soaring inflation has driven retirement security in the UK to its fifth consecutive year-on-year decline, according to Natixis Investment Managers (Natixis IM).
The Natixis 2022 Global Retirement Index also revealed that this is "the most challenging year to retire in recent history" with global retirement security under increased economic pressure. The...
To continue reading this article...
Join Professional Pensions
- Unlimited access to real-time news, analysis and opinion from the industry
- Receive our in-depth monthly magazine in either print or digital format
- Access our Sustainable Investment Hub covering news and opinion from thought leaders in the ESG space
- Receive important and breaking news stories selected by the Editors in our daily newsletter
- Hear from industry experts and other forward-thinking leaders
- Receive a monthly members-only newsletter with exclusive opinion pieces from leading industry experts and a feature from the magazine in advance of its release date